Newborns

Fall inspired newborn girl photos-Denver, CO newborn photographer

January 28, 2016

fall inspired newborn girl photos-Denver, CO newborn photographer

1. Danna says:

This makes me have baby fever, so cute. I love the fall colors!

2. Christina Gonzales says:

Love all these images! Just so beautifully done! Congrats to the family as well!

3. be still my heart! that’s one sweet little baby

4. Lynnsey says:

OH MYLANTA, soooo precious and so cute. I love the decor you used and how happy the family looks 🙂

5. Jess says:

Love the colors and sweetness. So precious.

6. Elizabeth says:

are you kidding me?! Ahhh so beautiful!

7. Sarah Goff says:

AHHH! I’m NOT a baby person at all, but these are AMAZING. The little basket thingy is just lovely.

8. Ashley Busch says:

Wow, what a beautiful baby! Congrats to this beautiful family!

9. Erin says:

Love the gold, so precious!

10. What a lovely session!!

11. Melissa says:

Precious! What a sweetheart. Great job!