Children

pink, black and gold cake smash-Denver, CO baby photographer

April 20, 2016

pink and gold cake smash by Denver, CO photographer

1. Larissa says:

So precious! What a great cake smash shoot and those leg warmers– killing me with cuteness!

2. Jennifer says:

These are so sweet, I love the set and colors! The gold is perfection!

3. Brooke says:

Absolutely adorable! What a well put together cake smash. And that cake! Oh. My. Scrumptious!

4. Kate says:

So cute!! Love that little pony tail and leg warmers!!

5. Amy says:

LOVE!! What darling images of darling girls!

6. Jennie says:

Oh my gosh, the leg warmers are adorable!!

7. Almost silly how ADORABLE these kids and these photos are!!! Wonderful! Happy birthday, little one!

8. Ashley says:

I want her socks! What a fun session 🙂

9. melissa says:

Such cute sisters!

10. Katie Green says:

Gah I love those chubby little legs and cute little outfits. So cute!

11. These are so sweet!! So stinking adorable and that hair!!

12. Jamie says:

Super cute! Do you build these sets yourself? They’re incredible!