Newborns

Classic newborn girl portraits-Denver, CO newborn photographer

March 17, 2016

classic Christmas newborn girl by Denver, CO newborn photographer

1. julie says:

Very sweet and beautiful baby girl!

2. Belinda says:

The photo with the dream catcher is amazing. My fav!
    Beautiful photos

3. Jennie says:

Were you really outside for that first shot? 🙂
    Beautiful!

4. Rayn says:

That first shot is so beautiful!

5. Cara says:

OMG that dreamcatcher photo! I am so in love!

6. susannah says:

Gorgeous and sweet! Love these images and love your website too! 🙂

7. Amanda Tipton says:

Cute! I love the lace!

8. Taylor Fisher says:

These. Are. Amazing!!! Your creativity shines through these photos and this sweet girl’s parents will have such beautiful memories of their little girl. Great work!

9. The dream catcher is my favorite one! It makes my heart happy seeing how in love those new parents are with their baby.

10. Monet says:

What a precious newborn session! The dream catcher is amazing!