Families

R's whimsical 1 year portraits and cake smash-Denver, CO baby photographer

February 18, 2016

whimsical 1 year photos and purple cake smash by Denver, CO photographer

1. Brianna says:

So cute! I love the color combinations and the kissing shot.

2. Michelle says:

I am in LOVE with this session! Beautifully done!!

3. Shayla says:

Such a cutie! love the setup! 🙂 Such a cute baby girl & looks like she enjoyed her smash cake too! yay! 🙂

4. Jess says:

I absolutely adore these! I love celebrating and capturing the milestones and you did this wonderfully.

5. Kristina says:

What a perfect setup for this little princess! The last shot is my absolute favorite!!

6. Taylor Fisher says:

She is TOO sweet! Beautiful colors and outfit choices!

7. She is such a doll! Great outfits, and pretty colors!