Your session may be dependent upon your investment package. If you have not chosen a package you can view the different options on our investment page.




How far in advance should I book my session? 

Newborns are typically booked in the second or third trimester, however it is never too early to book. Once the session fee is paid I will put your due date on my calendar. You will then contact me as soon as your baby is born to schedule your session within 5-14 days. I only take limited sessions per month, so booking early guarantees your session date.

What if my baby is already born?

Although I generally book sessions while mom is still pregnant, I love newborn sessions so much and will make every reasonable accommodation to be able to fit you in within those first two weeks of life. Should I have nothing available I will happily send a recommendation to a photographer who may be available.

When should I schedule my session? 

Newborn sessions take place within 5-14 days of being born. This is because after two weeks it’s a lot harder to get those curly baby poses and deep sleep that is required to do these poses. If you are scheduled for a C-section, let me know and we will schedule a date before you even go to the hospital.

What should I expect?

The unexpected. My favorite phrase when parents come in is “oh he sleeps all the time so this should be quick.” At home baby is generally left to sleep in a cradle or in mommy’s arms. They are rarely naked and being posed. Please try to keep your baby awake 1-2 hours before coming to my studio. Once you arrive at my studio I will have you get them undressed and top them off with a full belly. This will ensure that once baby is asleep, he will stay asleep for a little while. It is not always the case, but more often than not. Newborn sessions typically take 3-4 hours. 90% of the time we will be feeding, set changes, soothing, and rocking, the other 10% will be shooting.

Are props included?

I have invested in a wide variety of unique props, backdrops, and accessories for the studio that you will be able to use. If there is something meaningful you have that you would like to be included, feel free to bring that as well.

Are family and sibling photos included?

Yes, you are more than welcome to do family/sibling photos and it is recommended. I also strongly recommend that if you do want sibling photos done you have a separate family member or friend either bring the sibling at the beginning of the session and leave, or come at the end of the session. We will do everything in our power to get those sibling photos, but it will all depend on the temperament of your child.

What should my baby wear?

As you can see in my website, all babies are naked, in a wrap, or pants/skirts made particular for newborn photos. This is because the newborn can easily get swallowed up by their clothing.

What should I bring?

All you need to bring is the baby, diapers, wipes, and plenty of formula, if that is what you are using. I also highly highly recommend bringing a pacifier, even if you aren’t planning on using one again. The sessions typically go much smoother with one.



What time of day do you book sessions?

I’m flexible on the time for studio sessions. I book all outdoor sessions 2 hours after sunrise or 2 hours before sunset. This is the time the sun is at the right spot to create beautiful flattering light for your session.

Where will my session take place?

If you choose to do an outdoor session, I have a handful of favorite locations (mostly in North Denver) that I like to shoot at as they have the best lighting. If you have a location in mind, please let me know and we can discuss it.

What should I wear for my session?

Once you have booked your session, I will send you a guide for choosing your wardrobe. I will walk you through the whole process and will let you  know what photographs the best.


Lets be friends! Follow along for all the fun behind the scenes and stunning celebrations!